Viet 10 Travel - Vietnam Tour Operator: Professional DMC in Viet Nam
VIMM 10 HUE – DA NANG – BANA HILL – HOI AN: 5DAYS
Day 1– Danang
Day 2– Hue
Day 3–4 Hoi An
Day 5– Danang - Airport
From 278 USD/person
The price per person and apply for group from 8 person and up
Day 1 DANANG ARRIVAL – HUE ( - / L / D )
Welcome at airport transfer to restaurant and have lunch
- Afternoon, driver will transfer you to Hue via Hai van pass, you will have chance to take photo of Lang Co peninsula, the trip will it take about 2.5 hours
- Upon arri in Hue, we enjoy Boat trip on Perfume river
- Get of boat and visit Thien Mu pagoda
- Evening: have dinner at restaurant and Overnight at Hue hotel
Add on option :
Evening Hue Traditional Folk song & Mussic on boat
+7 USD per person
Day 2 HUE SIGHTSEEING (B / L / D)
- Morning : have breakfast at hotel then we will visit :
- The Khai Dinh King tomb
- Minh Mang King tomb
- Have Lunch at restaurant
- Take visit to Imperial Citadel included: Imperial flag tower , Noon gate, Holy canon, Nine Dynastic Urns, Thai Hoa palace , Forbidden city…
- Shopping at Dong ba local market
Evening: have dinner at restaurant and Overnight at hotel in Hue
Add-on option tour:
- Rickshaw tour Hue (1 hour) : 5 USD per person
Day 3 HUE – BANA HILL – HOI AN (B / L / D)
-Morning have brekafast at hotel then we will leave Hue city, today driver will transfer you to visit Bana hill – this complex reflect of French architecture
- At Bana hill: we will take Cable car from foot to top of mountaint, take visit Wine cellar, Golden Bridge, flower garden, enjoy game at Amusement park, visit pagoda, …etc….
Mid afternoon, we Leave Bana hill and take cable car down hill, driver will transfer you to Hoi an
- Have dinner at restaurant and Overnight at hotel Hoi an hotel
Day 4 HOI AN – DA NANG (B / L / D)
- Morning: have breakfast at hotel
- Then we take Walking tour in Hoi an to visit Japanese bridge pagoda, Ancient houses, take visit to market…etc…
- Have lunch at Hoi an restaurant
Afternoon transfer back to Danang
- We will visit Marble Mountain: which is made up of five limestone outcrops in isolation from the surrounding plains, each riddled with caves and grottoes, with some made into pagodas and shrines. The top offers spectacular views of Da Nang and the surrounding
- Take visit Son Tra peninsula with Linh Ung pagoda
- Visit Love bridge, Dragon bridge
- Shopping: Han market or Big C supper market
Evening: Have dinner at restauant and overnight at hotel in Danang
Add-on option tour:
Cam Thanh coconut village – Basket boat tour
(+7 USD per person)
Day 5 DA NANG DEPARTURE (B / - / -)
- Have breakfast at hotel then free at your leisure until time to transfer to airport !
- End of trip
Every element of the tour above can be tailored. Feel free to tell us your ideas and we will be happy to make adjustments for you.
Various types of accommodation are available, including famous 5-star hotel chains, 4-star hotels in the best locations, good value 3-star hotels, or boutique hotels that reflect the style of the region. Whatever your accommodation preferences are, our travel experts will seek out and find the perfect one for you.
Rosaleen hotel 3*** star : http://www.rosaleenhotel.com/
Huong giang hotel 4**** star : http://www.huonggianghotel.com.vn/
Song Han hotel 4**** star : http://songhanhotel.com.vn
Venus Hotel Hoian 4**** star : http://hoianvenushotel.com/
Transportation is developing fast in Vietnam ! We use variety of mean for your trip to Vietnam to make sure you have best trip
- 4 seat car normally arrange for single or couple tourist
- 7 seat car arrange for family of about 3 people
- 16 seat van arrange for group from 4 - 8 person
- 30 seat bus for small group from 9 to 16 people
- 35 seat bus for group of 17 - 24 people
- 45 seat bus for group from 25 people and up
ll trip arrange by Viet10 travel are flexible meals, full board or meals by your self Our experts team will advise you nice and best place to taste local Vietnamese food We do have long experience arrange all food style with Vietnamese cuisine : Halal foods, Vegetarian foods, Chinese cuisine , Korea restaurant , French food style or western foods style ...etc.....
Viet10 Travel tailor-makes Vietnam tours to help travelers discover Vietnam their way. We're a passionate team of one hundred avid travelers who love to share our knowledge of Vietnam with those looking for a more authentic travel experience, more ...,
No 63/2 - Hoang Sam Street - Ha Noi - Viet nam.
Telephone: (+84)2436 463 551
Hotline: (+84) 906 089 616
+(84).988 369 500
email@example.com // Sales@viet10trarel.com
Mon to Fri 8:00 am to 5:30 pm // Saturday 8:00 am to 12h:00 pm
Love the idea of a motorcycle sidecar ride through the ancient alleys of Hanoi, or a walk on the wilder and more remote area of Sapa? Just let us know, make the trip yours!
Your timetable, your pace, unlimited changes without charge.
Unlock the real Vietnam, authentic restaurants, not those tourist hangouts and shops that large groups are herded into.
Visit local families. rural farmers, and experience local life.
We want you to go home with amazing stories about your trip, not a fake silk scarf from a scheduled shopping stop.
Our award winning service is backed up by a money back guarantee. We constantly review, inspect, and train our handpicked team.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year on Year. View our 5,000 TripAdvisor reviews.
Over 10,000 travelers choose us per year, including celebrities, royalty and Australian Geographic Magazines team.
© 2000-2019 Viet10 Travel - Viet Nam Tour Operator